Last week I had the pleasure of attending Amour du Soi – the Holistic Vanity Rosacea Skincare line launch party. It was a fun opportunity to try out the new line, mingle, sip on anti-inflammatory tea and nibble on hors d’oeurves. Kristen Ma gave an interesting talk on how to treat sensitive skin and rosacea holistically and introduced her new line. Kristen has a great blog called Holistic Vanity which you should defiantly check out if you are into holistic and ayurvedic skincare. She also is the co-owner of Pure + Simple Inc., a group of Holistic Spas in Toronto.
At the end of the fantastic evening everyone was given a swag bag filled with amazing goodies. I was so excited about the swag I emailed Kristen and asked if she had any leftover bags that I could share with you. I’m happy to announce that I’m giving away swag bags to two lucky Canadian winners!
The swag bags include:
- A sample of Calming Aloe Kumari Cleanser
- A sample of Soothing Pomegranate Seed Lotion
- A sample of Comforting Camellia Oil, my personal favourite
- Kristen’s Anti-inflammatory Holistic VaniTEA
- A free David’s Tea voucher
- Sha Sha Bread Co Organic Spelt Lemon Snaps
- And a bunch of discount vouchers from companies like Zip Car, One Tooth Yogawear, Joyous Health, I Am Yoga, Live on Chocolate and Pure + Simple.
The giveaway is now closed, thanks to all those who entered. Congratulations to the winners Mandy and Colleen!
There are 5 of ways to enter the contest:
- Like Out To Lunch Creations on Facebook and come back here to leave a comment telling me you did.
- Follow Out To Lunch Creations on Twitter and come back here to leave a comment telling me you did.
- Follow Out To Lunch Creations on LinkedIn and come back here to leave a comment telling me you have done so.
- Spread the word by posting about this giveaway on Facebook with a link to the site and come back here to leave a comment telling me you did.
- Spread the word by tweeting this giveaway with a link to the site and come back here to leave a comment telling me you did.
The contest closes February 21 at midnight and I’ll announce the winners on Wednesday February 22. Please provide me with your email address so I can contract you when you win. Unfortunately the giveaway is only open to Canadian residents.
Good luck and check out my Cherry Macaroons Recipe!